Monday, February 18, 2008

day 9: little rock part 1

Warning: this will most likely not be the most exciting thing you have ever read. But since I now know I have at least 7 faithful readers, then I will try to scrounge something up.

Half of the day was spent in a very sunny Memphis, followed by 3 hours in the car which led us to the town of Little Rock. We're staying with Juli's uncle Frank and aunt Linda - who live in a cute little house in the woods. After eating delicious homemade soup and sourdough bread, we somehow are on the 3rd movie of the evening... Fargo, then a movie too embarrassing to mention (Dann and Reid said it's pretty much the worst movie ever made, so you can use your imagination...), and currently Catch Me if You Can.

I know you are all so enthralled at this point. I'm pretty much putting myself to sleep. But, never fear, tomorrow we are exploring all this town has to offer and I'm sure there will be stories to write. I mean, the Clinton's lived here - how can there not be stories?!

4 comments:

Moving Rushmore said...

The worst movie ever??? You have to tell us. You can't leave us hanging. Was it Waterworld? Gigli? From Justin to Kelly? Deep Blue Sea? We have to know!

Kim for the Kings said...

Greg & I agree! Tell us! Our first thought was The Contract, but hopefully you didn't see it. It was lame. Greg said to guess Tremors, and we give a second to Waterworld. Okay, we give up!!

Juli said...

oh...from justin to kelly is an awesome worst movie ever made to choose from. but that's wasn't it.

Shutterbugg02 said...

Hhmmm... Crossroads? With Britney Spears?

Vanilla Sky? That one was duuumb...